Sunday 8 April 2012

THE ASCENSION FLAME INVOCATION


I align myself with my Christed I AM Presence and divine Guidance in my Sacred Space.
I align my Heart with the Heart of Mother Earth and the Great Central Sun.
I align with my Group in Service on the Unity Grid of shining Crystalline Light.
I offer myself in service of the highest purpose in Love.
I call upon the Hosts of the Sacred Fire, Master Serapis Bey and Angels of the Ascension Flame. 
I Am Ascension Flame. I Am pure White Fire. I Am Resurrection. 
I Am ascending body and soul in spirit. I Am ascending earth and humanity.
I Am integration of the four elements of nature.
I Am the divine union of the Christed Feminine and Christed Masculine Presence.
I Am the Threefold Flame of Love, Wisdom and Power.
I Am One. I AM THAT I AM.

See the earth bathing in pure white light and shining in all hues of the rainbow.
See and hear all life in its perfection, beauty and wholeness. 
Feel this all though every cell of your body, mind, soul and spirit.
Radiate out through your open heart and your shining aura.
Follow your own intuitive guidance and know when it is completed.
Come back to your own Sacred Space and be grounded in your body.
Go in Peace and in Love. 
Thank You for your Sacred Service.


No comments:

Post a Comment