Tuesday 21 February 2012


DREAMING THE SHIFT By Aluna Joy Yaxk'in & the Star Elders
Mt Shasta, CA ~ Sedona, AZ - 2/19/2012

.
Way back, when I was still living in Mt. Shasta, I had a powerful dream that has never left me. The dream was so surreal . . . and familiar . . . and odd that I never thought to share it until now. Let's face it. It is hard for us visionaries out in the world. We are either labeled psychos or geniuses. But at the risk of either title, it has come time to share this dream now, because I am seeing clues in our world that this dream was not some random strange dream; but a prophetic one.

I awoke in the dream right in the middle of the grand shift of the ages. It was a bit chaotic, but also there was a weird and familiar order about it all. It felt a bit frantic, but also the air was permeated by a great excitement as well. The atmosphere had a purple tint to it that was breathtaking. There was a huge light beam coming out of the tip of Mt. Shasta.

I stopped and looked around to take it all in, and what I saw was amazing. Everyone was scrambling around in somewhat of an orderly way. I saw many of my friends going here and there. They knew exactly where to go and what to do even though we had never planned this, or had done this before.

I saw light ships . . . everywhere! I will not call them UFO's, because they were identified. Everyone thought this was quite normal as well. I saw a few Sasquatch looking beings walking around, but they were not wild beasts; but intelligent beings. Even odder is that they did not seem out of place either. There were many other animals that had long been extinct as well as new ones that we know nothing about; like small dinosaurs, wooly mammoths, and odd birds in the sky.

There were also strange sounds or tones in the air coming from everywhere. Some people were called to these sounds. Each person matched the outer tones with their heart tones. The air ships were glowing with different colors and other people were drawn to these ships by their inner heart color. There were other people yet gathering in different buildings that had huge stones or crystals that they circled around. Each person acted as if there had been a dress rehearsal. Even though there was a bit of chaos, there was a beautiful order about it all.

I could see the dimensions blending together; the past with the present and the future. Anything that had been lost in other times or places was returning to the center point where we all were. I thought to myself, as I watched this spectacle of controlled pandemonium, "Could it be that anything that was lost in the past could be re-born in this new age?"; Lost loved ones, lost health and youth, lost abundance, even lost species, etc…. It was appearing that this was possible, and maybe this is why great losses have always felt so unnatural or surreal to us. Maybe loss, lack and limitation IS unnatural to us.

I share this with you, because now I am seeing tiny clues appearing that this dream may have been about our future. Find the clues yourself . . . Google it . . . Strange sounds in the air . . . Dinosaur, Sasquatch and Mammoth sightings; light beams coming out of Mt. Bachelor, Chichen Itza and the Bosnian pyramid of the sun. If these things are faked, it does not matter, because it means that others are displaying an unconscious reaction to a prophecy that lays latent deep inside, or why would they concoct it in the first place? BUT . . . If these clues are real, then the manifestation of the dream's prophecy is closer then we can imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment